Deadline July 15th 2022
The topics are:
- Inclusivity, projects and new technologies
- Cooperation between different types of libraries joining NILDE network
- Experiences on Open Science
- Access to knowledge
- NILDE education and professional development
- Resilient libraries
- Opportunities and new experiences in resource sharing during and after the pandemics
- User support
- Libraries during pandemics: new challenges and tools
- Document delivery and loan management during pandemics
The authors can choose either to realize a poster or to prepare a talk at the conference.
The Scientific Committee will select posters and presentations among the submitted proposals.
The submission must include:
- Selected topic
- Kind of contribution: poster or tal
- Key words
The authors must submit their proposals using the submission form (one for each proposal). The length of the abstract should be between 250 and 500 words.
Deadline: 15/07/2022, at 6.00 pm .The accepted posters will be communicated by the Scientific Committee by the 31/07/2022.
Posters will be exhibited during the Conference. The presentation session will be held on 29/09/2022, from 9.00 to 9.30am,when the authors will have the possibility to discuss with the participants to explain the posters, For further information about the call, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject “call for abstract”.