The poster should be prepared in single sheet and not exceeding a A0 portrait format and should fit a 200 cm x 90 cm poster board.
Please make sure the poster fulfills the following criteria:
- The poster must clearly state:
- the title
- the names of the authors and their affiliation.
- The poster must be easily readable at a 1.5 m. distance:
- a font type sans-serif of at least 24pt is highly recommended
- Please, pay attention to the color combinations (eg. use a color for the text that makes it stand out from the background) and accompany the images with captions to help the reader understand the poster.
- Posters will be attached to the board by the staff of the congress secretariat.
- Posters should remain up for the duration of the conference. Starting from 3 pm of 29 September, the authors can collect their poster.
- Posters that are not picked up by the conclusion of the closing session, will be discarded.